PDQ Classic terminal
- The fast, convenient way to accept credit and debit card payments
- Compact design
- Increased security, with immediate authorisation and authentication of payments
How a PDQ Classic terminal helps your business
Our compact PDQ Classic terminal offers you a fast, easy way to accept card payments. It won't clutter up your counter and despite its compact size, it's still incredibly fast and efficient.
Convenience and security for you and your customers
Transactions are authorised and authenticated immediately, helping reduce card fraud and potential chargebacks. Tamper-protected shortened card numbers on receipts, chip and PIN for payment authorisation, Card Security Code (CSC) and Address Verification Services (AVS) improve security and save on the cost of processing non-secure payments.
Key features of our PDQ Classic terminal
- Compact design for clutter-free counter tops
- Terminal can work over a standard dial up telephone line or over a broadband connection
- Connecting over broadband means a single connection (even for multiple terminals) and faster transaction processing, without the need for a dedicated phone line.
- Ergonomic keypad for ease of input
- Over 100 transactions per till roll
- Process transactions including sales, refunds, gratuities, cash back, pre-authorisation and mobile phone top ups
- Accepts all major credit and debit cards
- Improved cash-flow, with transactions paid into your account in 3-4 working days
- Easy self-installation
- A thermal printer
- Detailed monthly statements
All our PDQ terminals
- Allow you to increase revenue with add-on services like Mobile Phone Top Up, gift cards and Transax cheque guarantee services
- Are backed by our award-winning UK-based customer services team and useful guides.