At Barclaycard we offer a fast, reliable and secure way to accept card payments online, over the phone or by mail. While online management tools ensure you can check your account 24/7.
Barclaycard offers you all this
- 99.9% system up-time for 24/7 trading1
- UK based call centre, open 7 days a week2
- Fraud screening and prevention tools for peace of mind
- Enables your card customers to pay easily and securely
- Support for you and your web developer to get you up and running
Take payments online for less than £1.50* a day
Our package for taking payments online or by phone offer you all this for one monthly payment of just
£45 a month*.
- Up to 350 transactions included
- No cancellation fee within the first 3 months
- Merchant service charges, authorisation, and gateway fees included
*Available to customers with an annual card turnover of £0-£60,000. An additional fee of £1.10 per transaction will be charged for transactions that exceed monthly allowance. Transactions must be taken securely. Non-secure transactions will be charged at 0.85%.
- Online payment solutions to suit your business
- Fast transaction and settlement
- All payments made via our secure payment page
1 99.9% ePDQ availability experienced from Sept 2012-Sept 2013.
2 The ePDQ team operates from 08:00-midnight, 7 days a week except bank holidays.
Call Charges: The following is a guide to call charge information from Business landlines within the UK.
Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP
Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board and is licensed and regulated by the Office of Fair Trading for the provision of credit products to consumers and related services. Further details can be found at www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk.
By clicking on a link with this icon, you're leaving a Barclaycard site and entering a website that's owned and operated by a 3rd party, where you will be subject to their website's terms and conditions.
© Barclaycard 2013