ePDQ moto – extra features add flexibility
Our solutions allow you to offer your customers a better service and allow you to benefit from simple transaction processing and tracking. Using secure payment pages, our ePDQ moto essential and ePDQ moto extra options allow you to securely process payments for mail and telephone orders.
- Access from any device connected to the internet
- Quick and easy to use
- No dedicated phone line required
- Each member of staff has own ID and password for added security.
Choose your solution
We offer two e-terminal solutions, with either standard or more advanced functionality options, depending on your business requirements:
- ePDQ moto essential is a simple, yet secure e-terminal solution ideal for businesses processing small volumes of transactions,
enabling you to take payments by mail order or telephone. It offers your customers a better service and you an opportunity to open your business to more of them
- Two user accounts for transactions and administration
- Fraud detection to help protect your business
- Accepts all major credit and debit cards
- All transactions are processed and stored in line with PCI DSS.
- ePDQ moto extra offers more capacity for those businesses processing higher volumes of orders. It offers you all the security of ePDQ moto essential,
yet with more capacity and functionality. Help to build customer confidence and grow your business.
- 10 user accounts for transactions and administration as standard
- All transactions are processed and stored in line with PCI DSS
- Fraud detection helps protect your business
- Email notifications keep you and your customers posted on progress of orders
- Multi-currency capability
- Accepts all major credit and debit cards.
Whichever one you choose will integrate with your existing systems and as your business grows, our e-terminal solutions will evolve with it.
A step-by-step guide to applying for ePDQ moto essential and ePDQ moto extra
|1.||Apply using our standard application process to start accepting online payments.|
|2.||Once we've processed your application, you'll receive a welcome letter with your next steps.|
|3.||We will email you to confirm your login details to the ePDQ back office where you can access all of your user documentation.|
|4.||You are then ready to start integrating ePDQ moto essential or ePDQ moto extra into your system and to carry out testing before going live.|
|5.||When you're ready to go live, select the activation button in the back office.|
|6.||Once you have completed this you will then need to contact Barclaycard to set your account to live processing.|
|7.||Finally, we will send you a confirmation email to let you know your store's ready to start accepting card payments.|
Fees and charges
ePDQ moto fees and charges:
ePDQ moto essential is available either as a pay-as-you-go service or with a monthly contract. If you don't know how much you might use our service, you can pay an upfront fee to set your account up and then only pay a flat rate percentage when you make a sale – there are no monthly fees. Alternatively, you might prefer to commit to a monthly contract and then pay lower transaction fees.
|ePDQ moto essential – pay-as-you-go*:||ePDQ moto essential – contract:|
* Pay-as-you-go pricing is still subject to our legal contract and terms and conditions.
ePDQ moto extra pricing is contract based and tailored to your business. It will consist of:
- Joining fee – to cover the cost of setting up your account
- Monthly Subscription fee – for regular use of the service
- Merchant service charge – the fee for processing credit and debit card payments. This is provided on a bespoke basis, depending on your business size and type
- Gateway fee – charged per transaction.
If you'd like to find out more about our ePDQ moto extra solution, or for your bespoke quotation, please contact us on 0800 61 61 61.
The following guides are available so you can understand how to use ePDQ moto.
How to use ePDQ moto including how to access and manage transactions.
How to process transactions via ePDQ moto.
Configuration guide for how to configure your fraud settings.
You need Adobe Reader to view the PDFs. If it's not installed on your computer,
you can download it here for free.
Get Adobe Reader