More reasons to choose PDQ terminals
- Faster and easier processing saves time and reduces staff costs
- Improved cash flow with payments reaching your account within 3-4 working days
- Extra business income with our additional services
- Excellent value for money
Increase revenue with add-on services
Besides boosting your profits by enabling you to accept credit and debit cards, our terminals allow you to offer extra services to customers.
Customers can top up their pay-as-you-go mobile phones, earning your business excellent rates of commission.
Prepaid gift cards
By seamlessly integrating prepaid or gift cards into chip and PIN terminals, you can strengthen your brand while adding a new stream of income to your business.
Dynamic Currency Conversion
If you're based in an area that's popular with tourists or business travellers, Dynamic Currency Conversion allows customers from abroad to pay in their own currency, without the need to price your products in multiple currencies.
Widen your market and sell products to overseas customers by accepting Visa and MasterCard payments in over 30 currencies.
From small online businesses to hotel chains, pan-European retailers and airlines, we work with you to create solutions that integrate with your own systems.
Benefits of accepting multiple currencies with Barclaycard include:
- Reduced transaction costs by simplifying the processing of international cards into a single system
- Dedicated support from one of Europe's largest and most experienced financial services providers
- No set up costs if you're already a customer
This service, provided by Equifax, authorises cheques using PDQ terminals and guarantees that you receive payment even if a cheque bounces.
By providing extra protection against bad debt and fraud, Transax allows you to accept even high-value cheques with confidence, increasing your sales and profits.
Using Transax is a simple process:
- To accept a cheque, you simply provide Transax with the numerical information from the transaction.
- Within seconds they tell you whether or not the cheque's been authorised.
- If legitimate, you bank the cheque in your usual way and if it's returned unpaid by your bank, Transax will reimburse you.
Support when your business needs it
- Our exceptional UK-based customer services team is always happy to deal with any queries
- User guides and trouble-shooting advice are readily available online
- Regular newsletters keep you up-to-date with the latest anti-fraud technology and any changes in the law that may affect you
Competitive fees and charges
If you're interested in PDQ terminals, we aim to meet the needs of your business while offering value for money. Quotations are based on turnover, average values of transactions and the ratio of your credit to debit card payments.
Fees are divided into four main types:
- A joining fee that covers the cost of setting up your account
- A percentage of credit card payments that you accept
- A flat fee for every direct debit transaction
- Rental costs for terminals you need on a temporary basis.