Up to 3% cashback on your business expenses
Business expenses can soon mount up. So why not get up to 3% cashback every time you use your card – up to a maximum of £400 every year*.
What are the key benefits for my business?
Up to 3% cashback on purchases
We understand how important cash flow is to your business, so getting a little back to re-invest in the business is important. So we’ll give you up to 3% cashback on some of your everyday business expenses like office supplies and stationery, legal and accounting services, and IT equipment and support.
1% cashback on fuelIf travel costs are a big part of your business budget, use your Cashback Business credit card at petrol stations and you’ll get 1% cashback.
0% interest on purchases for 3 monthsYou won’t pay any interest on your purchases for up to 3 months, saving you money on your business expenses, easing the pressure on your cash flow, and allowing you to spread the cost of larger purchases.
Up to 56 days interest free creditWhen your 3-month interest free period is up, you could still get up to 56 days interest free credit on your purchases if you pay off your balance in full. Which is much better for your cash flow than paying immediately with cash or a cheque.
Contact us if your future financial circumstances are changing
Get even more for your businessThese are just some of the other useful features and benefits of your new card.
Card features and benefits
- Manage your account online, whenever it’s convenient to do so. No paper statements. All the information is online, in one place, whenever you need it
- Earn up to 3% cashback on all purchases*
- Set individual cardholder limits and keep control of your spending
- More convenient than cash or cheques. There’s no need to go to the bank, and you don’t have to keep a lot of cash on the premises
- You can carry your balance over from one month to the next, if cash flow gets a bit tight. But remember to make your minimum repayment each month
- Make quick, convenient contactless payments for small business expenses up to £20.
- Up to 55% off standard AA membership rates.
Am I eligible to apply?
You are eligible for a business credit card if:
- You and your business are not bankrupt, or in bankruptcy proceedings
- Your existing financial commitments are not overdue, and have been managed well over the last 12 months
- Your business turnover (or new business plan) exceeds £10,000 per year
Having difficulty understanding?
We can provide additional support for all customers including those with mental health conditions, physical health conditions or learning disabilities