0% interest on purchases for 3 monthsWith no interest to pay for three months, you can save money on your business expenses, and ease the pressure on your cash flow.
Barclays Business Banking Customer? Click here for a special offer on this product
What are the key benefits for my business?
0% interest on purchases for 3 months
Get 0% interest on all purchases made within the first 3 months of opening the account, saving you money on your business expenses, easing the pressure on your cash flow, and allowing you to spread the cost of larger items.
Up to 56 days interest free creditWhen your 3-month interest free period is up, you could still get up to 56 days interest free credit on your purchases if you pay off your balance in full. Which is much better for your cash flow than paying immediately with cash or a cheque.
A convenient way to pay
The Business Cashflow Support Credit Card is a more convenient and cost-effective way to pay for your business expenses. You don’t have to carry cash or cheques, or deal with lots of invoices. There’s just one statement, and one bill to pay.
Contact us if your future financial circumstances are changing
Get even more for your business
These are just some of the other useful features and benefits of your new card.
Card features and benefits
- No paper statements. All the information is online, in one place, whenever you need it
- Set individual cardholder limits and keep control of your spending
- More convenient than cash or cheques. There’s no need to go to the bank, and you don’t have to keep a lot of cash on the premises
- You can carry your balance over from one month to the next, if cash flow gets a bit tight. But remember to make your minimum re-payment each month.
Manage your business account online
- View your business’ transactions including recent and declined to keep track of your business & employee spend
- No paper statements. Your last 13 statements are available online
- Manage your business and any employees easily with our online servicing portal.
- Cardholder misuse protection
- 90 day purchase protection.
- Up to 55% off standard AA membership rates.
- Up to 15% discount on all Ryman office supplies.
- 20% off Reed Learning open training courses and qualifications.
Am I eligible to apply?
You are eligible for a business credit card if:
- You and your business are not bankrupt, or in bankruptcy proceedings
- Your existing financial commitments are not overdue, and have been managed well over the last 12 months
- Your business turnover (or new business plan) exceeds £10,000 per year
Having difficulty understanding?
We can provide additional support for all customers including those with mental health conditions, physical health conditions or learning disabilities