The convenient way to share access to funds with staff
When you’re busy, you don’t want to spend half your time juggling petty cash and reconciling payments for lots of small transactions. Neither do your staff.
Prepaid cards work just like regular debit and credit cards. The difference is, you preload them with the amount of funds you decide, boosting the efficiency of your business by giving employees access to company funds in an instant. They can be used for employee expenses, petty cash payments, salary or wage payments and general purchasing requirements.
Benefits for you
Prepaid cards eliminate most of the paperwork and processes that come with traditional payment methods. Specific business benefits include:
- increased efficiencies, as no need to handle large amounts of cash or use cheques or vouchers
- greatly reduced risk of fraud or loss
- improved control with no risk of overspending
- cost savings from cutting the admin time associated with a paper-based system
Benefits for your employees
Prepaid cards also provide a number of benefits for your cardholders, such as:
- immediate access to money at cash machines worldwide
- comprehensive fraud protection
- the facility to track spend online