1. Open the menu, either by selecting the menu icon at the top left of the screen, or swiping from left to right.
2. Select the transaction in the summary list. If the transaction is not in the summary list, select ‘View all transactions’ to find and select it.
3. Select ‘Refund Transaction’.
4. The payment will be sent back to the card used by the cardholder. The app displays the date and time when the transaction was refunded.
You will need to know the date of the original transaction to refund it using the portal.
1. First, you need to find the transaction. Use the arrows on either side of the month selector above the graph to choose the right month.
2. Move your mouse over the graph and a circular blue icon will appear. Drag the icon to a date to view that day’s transactions.
All transactions for that day appear below.
3. Find the transaction in the list then click the refund symbol.
A popup will appear asking you to confirm.
4. Select the ‘Refund payment’ button.
The payment will be sent back to the card used by the cardholder.