£29 plus VAT
Pay as you go
1.6% (75p per refund)
Terms and conditions apply for this solution. The approval of your application depends on financial circumstance and borrowing history.
Take payments wherever you are with your smart device
Is this the right card reader for you?
- Barclaycard Anywhere lets you take secure payments on the move
- It's ideal for mobile businesses or if you're taking occasional payments
- Connect your smart device to the card reader and transform it into a point of sale with our handy app
- Accept major credit and debit cards, excluding American Express
- Plus, there's no monthly rental fee. Simply pay as you go
Key features and benefits
- You could enjoy next day settlement with Barclaycard†
- Connect your smart device to the card reader using Bluetooth. See compatible devices
- Tap and go with contactless
- Built-in flexibility – easily process payments and refunds
- Helps protect you against fraud with advanced security tools
- £29 plus VAT upfront cost
- Track payments in real-time and turn your smart device into a point of sale with the Barclaycard Anywhere app
What you need to know
- Fixed transaction costs so you know what you’re paying
- You'll need a compatible smart device with either mobile data or WiFi to use the Anywhere app. It's not suitable for phone or mail order payments
- Data charges may apply
- Only accepts Visa and MasterCard
- To help protect your business from fraud you must be PCI Data Security Standard compliant
- More Information and Guides
†Please check merchant terms and conditions above. Settlement terms may vary. To receive next day settlement, transactions need to be taken before 9pm.
Time to upscale?
If you're looking to expand your business, our Barclaycard Flex mobile card reader could be for you. And, it lets you flexibly connect to take payments, whether that's by Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or GPRS.
Speak to our payment experts today
If you'd like to start taking payments with Barclaycard, get in touch with us on 08001585149. We're open Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6pm, or if you prefer, we can call you back.