This document sets out the rules for this prize draw. Make sure you read them carefully and understand them all before you enter the draw.
Barclaycard is running a promotion giving you a chance to win a pair of tickets for Barclaycard presents British Summer Time on 6-9 July, 13 July or 14 July 2018 at Hyde Park, (the “Prize Draw”). By entering, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. “The Promoter”, “Barclaycard”, “we”, “us” and “ours” means Barclays Bank PLC. Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC whose registered office is 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.
Who may enter?
2. The Prize Draw is open to Barclaycard Business customers who have received this mailing, are UK based, and aged 18 or over.
3. You are not eligible for the Prize Draw if you: (a) are a Barclaycard Business customer who has fallen short of your credit card payments and / or broken the terms of your Barclaycard Business card agreement, (b) are employed by Barclaycard or, (c) are materially connected to the administration of the Prize Draw.
How to enter
4. You can enter the Prize Draw from 12:01am 1 May until 11:59pm 31 May 2018 (the “Promotion Period”) by registering for Barclaycard Business online servicing during the Promotion Period. Minimum one cardholder or administrator. Entries made after this time will not be valid, even if they appear to be registered.
5. Barclaycard Business customers can opt out of the Prize Draw by sending an email confirming this request, with your company name included, to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59pm on 31 May 2018.
6. Only one entry per cardholder is permitted.
15. We will only collect, store and use your personal information, such as name, age, telephone number and email address for the purposes of entering you into and administering the Prize Draw as set out in these rules, and not for any other purpose without your consent. This will not affect any existing marketing preferences that you have registered with Barclaycard.
16. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent that your personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to administer the Prize Draw. We will never pass your information to any third party for them to use in their own direct marketing, without your consent.
17. Your personal information will be held on record for a short period of time as necessary to administer the Prize Draw and then securely destroyed.
18. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered in connection with the Prize Draw (including any damage to your or any other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading or accessing any materials), or any delays or failure (in whole or in part) to perform any of its obligations if such delay or failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
19. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, we may choose to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw.
20. By submitting an entry, you warrant that all information submitted as part of the entry is true, current and complete. We reserve the right to verify all entries.
21. These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of this Prize Draw.