The award-winning trade card
Awarded five stars by Moneyfacts, our Toolstation trade card could offer cash flow management, business spending controls and more to keep you on top of your finances.
Business applications only. The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history.
every time you shop at Toolstation, in-store and online. Terms and conditions apply
on every purchase made in Toolstation, in-store and online. Terms and conditions apply
pay no annual fee for your Toolstation trade card
With no annual fee, Toolstation trade card is designed to help you manage your spending and your cash flow. You’ll also get:
• 5% cashback every time you shop at Toolstation
• 0% interest for up to three months (maximum of 116 days) in Toolstation on every purchase, every time
• an online servicing account so you can manage your finances whenever and wherever you are
• access to MyControls – easily manage your employee cards
• the hottest discounts with Business Rewards such as Booking.com and Ryman
• paperless and digital statements
• round-the-clock protection from fraudsters
• help when you need it – whatever time or day
You could get up to three months (or a maximum of 116 days) interest-free credit on every purchase you make at Toolstation and participating Travis Perkins Group companies.
All you've got to do is pay off your balance in full every month (this doesn't include your extended interest-free balance). For a full breakdown of how this works, check out our guide. Or see Section 2 or your terms and conditions for more info.
Plus, for all other business expenses you'll get up to 56 days interest-free credit anywhere Mastercard commercial cards are accepted.
You're one step closer to your Toolstation trade card. But before you apply, make sure your:
Toolstation Limited, Company number 04372131 acts as a credit broker and not the lender. Barclaycard acts as the lender. Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number 122702). Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London. E14 SHP.