Select credit card
- £1,200 credit limit
- £42 in total per account. No additional cardholder fees
Terms and conditions apply. The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history, so do the terms you may be offered. The interest rates may differ from those shown.
Is this the right card for you?
- It’s ideal if you’ve got regular cashflow needs
- You’ll be able to control your purchases and employee expenses
- Comes with insurance benefits
Key features and benefits
- Also comes with a three-month interest-free on purchases period†
- Plus, you’ll get up to up to 56 days interest free on purchases when you pay in full and on time
- We’ve got you covered with purchase protection and cardholder misuse insuranceΔ
- Easily manage your account, view statements and make payments on your smart device with online servicing
- Keep on top of your business expenses and manage employee cards with MyControls
- Go paper free and download your statements online
- Need help? Whatever time or day, we’re only a call away
- We’ll keep an eye on your account and alert you about suspicious activity straightaway
- Enjoy discounts from some of your favourite brands and the hottest entertainment tickets with Business Rewards
†If you don’t make at least your minimum payment on time each month, or if you go over your business credit limit, you’ll immediately lose any promotional rates you have. If you do lose your promotional rate, or when your promotional term ends, we’ll transfer the promotional balances to your standard balance, or cash balance if they relate to cash transactions.
∆ Please bear in mind that if you opt out of insurance, you won’t be eligible for the insurance benefits and won’t be able to make a claim.
Before you apply for your Select business credit card
To help you zip through the application process, please have your business, financial and bank details to hand and you’ve made sure that:
- you and your business is not bankrupt, or in bankruptcy proceedings
- existing financial commitments are not overdue and have been managed well over the last 12 months
- your business turnover or new business plan exceeds £10,000 per year
- your business is UK-based
- directors and employees are at least 18 years old