- £1,200 credit limit
*Promotional cashback T&Cs and eligibility criteria and cashback T&Cs and exclusions apply. 3% cashback on travel spend applies for the first four months only. Offer applies to new UK customers only. Promotional cashback offer is only available if application was made before 31 August 2022 and account opened by 30 September 2022. Promotional cashback will be paid into your account in March 2023. The approval of your application depends upon your financial circumstances and borrowing history, so do the terms you may be offered.
A more rewarding way to manage your business spend
Wherever you’re venturing this summer, enjoy all these benefits and more with our Select Cashback credit card::
3% cashback uncapped on business travel spend for four months (1% on all other business spend)*
no annual fees on your account or for using your card
up to 56 days’ interest-free credit when you pay in full and on time†
purchase protection and cardholder misuse insuranceΔ
Three more business card benefits
Important things you need to know
The legal stuff
- *T&Cs & exclusions apply. Apply by 31 August 2022. Promotional cashback will be paid into your account in March 2023. Subject to application, financial status & borrowing history.
- †If you don’t pay your full statement balance and only make the minimum payment, you will be charged interest on your remaining balance.
- ΔPlease bear in mind that if you opt out of insurance, you won’t be eligible for the insurance benefits and won’t be able to make a claim.
- **Free FreshBooks Plus plan available for selected Barclaycard customers only. FreshBooks reserves the right to terminate free accounts that do not belong to an existing Barclaycard customer. The partners may receive a revenue share from each other on approved applications.
Ready to apply? Here’s what you need
You can apply if:
- you’re a business owner or director
- directors and employees are over 18 years old
- your business is UK-based
- your business turnover or new business plan exceeds £10,000 per year
- you and your business aren’t bankrupt or in bankruptcy proceedings
- your existing financial commitments are not overdue and have been managed well over the last 12 months
- you haven’t been declined for a Barclaycard commercial card in the last six months
What you’ll need to hand:
- your business’ details
- your bank details – a bank statement should have everything you need
- financial information such as business turnover and net profit before tax
- details of your business partners or other business owners including their date of birth, current home address and up to three years of their address history (this doesn’t apply to sole traders)
Before you apply please read our insurance benefits information carefully and decide if you’d like to opt out of receiving the free Insurance benefits included with this card. Alternatively, call 0800 029 4864 if you’d like to receive a paper version of this document. Please bear in mind that you’ll automatically be opted in to receive paperless statements and insurance benefits. To opt out of these, you’ll need to call us on 0800 029 4864 before applying.
Where to head next
Need help choosing?
Try our card calculator tool to see how our different cards compare and which would suit your business the best.
Select charge card
If credit cards aren’t for you, take a look at our Select charge card. It’s great for first time cardholders.
Premium Plus credit card
Get exclusive travel perks including airport lounge access and savings on FX rates for wherever you venture.