- Get your money – fast: There are lots of companies that can take payments for you, but some of them hold onto it for longer than you’d want. With Barclaycard, the money gets into your bank account quickly.
- First-rate fraud fighting: 90% of consumers rank the security of a transaction as important1. That’s why we offer proactive fraud monitoring and a dedicated data security team. Do you trust your current payment provider to protect your business as well as we can?
- Reliability you can count on: Barclaycard has industry leading reliability. We don’t need to tell you how important that is for business, but if you’re suffering outages it’s not just sales you could be losing. Customer satisfaction could disappear, brand reputation could slide and loyalty could go out the window.
How important is reliability to a business? See what Maria Knowles, owner of street food vendor Makatcha, has to say.
Sounds great – but is it a hassle to sign up?No, it’s easy. Whether you’re looking for card terminals or choosing which payment gateway to go for, just give us a call. We have a dedicated, UK-based team that can make your switch seamless. You’ll be better off with Barclaycard in no time.
Why else should I switch?
- Expert support: Ever had trouble getting hold of your payment service provider when you really need them? We have staff on hand to provide support seven days a week.
- People trust us: Customers don’t like handing over their data, so having the payment process handled by a brand they trust is really important.
Trust is a must – See what Martin Duff, Randalls Jewellers, has to say
- Queue busting: All our card machines offer contactless payments to help customers speed past the tills.
- Competitive rates: We know how tough it is for small businesses. That’s why we make sure our prices are as competitive as they can be.
- Quick and easy set-up: All our card machines take just 5-10 minutes to install.
- Secure payments: Why take the risk? We take security as seriously as you do, and we’ve won the awards to prove it2.
But don’t just take our word for it - put us to the test.Get in touch to see if you could switch and save – 0800 029 4253 *or why not use our online product selector tool to help find the right payment solution for your business.
2 FStech awards, 2013
The views expressed by any third party and any articles written by any third parties and featured in this article are the views of the authors alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Barclaycard. Barclaycard accepts no liability for the impact of, or any loss, however arising, from any decision made based on information contained and views expressed by any third parties or in their articles featured in this article.
*Calls to 0800 numbers are free from UK land lines and personal mobiles, otherwise call charges may apply. Please check with your service provider. Calls may be monitored or recorded in order to maintain high levels of security and quality of service