*Barclaycard Apple Subscription Offer Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility. You must be a new or existing consumer Barclaycard cardholder in the United Kingdom.
2. Offer period. This offer is open between 20 August 2021 and 24 September 2022 (extended from 19 July 2022).
3. The length of the free period.
If you’ve never had a subscription to the service before, you’ll get five months free.
If you’ve previously had a free trial but no longer subscribe to the service, you’ll get the following:
You won’t get any free months if you already subscribe to that service.
If you currently access the service under a family plan, you’ll still be able to use the code(s) as long as you weren’t the main account holder and you’re removed from the family plan before signing up.
4. At the end of the free period. You will be charged the standard rate for that service. The current rates are as follows (at the time of publication – so please check before the end of your free period):
5. Getting the codes. If you’re a new customer, we’ll send you the unique codes automatically. Otherwise, we may send you details on how you can get the codes or put the information on our website. We’ll use the contact details that we hold on your Barclaycard account for any communication that we send to you. We won’t be able to reissue codes so please keep them safe.
6. Using the codes. The codes expire at 11:59pm on 24 October 2022 (extended from 19 August 2022). If you redeem by then, you’ll get the full period that you’re entitled to. You’ll need to have a valid Apple ID and a payment method set up on file. The codes are only valid for Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade and Apple TV+ in the United Kingdom and you’ll need to be in the United Kingdom when you use the codes. You’ll need to have compatible products and services. Apple News+ and Apple Arcade are only available on iOS devices.
7. More about the codes. The codes are promotional and can only be used once. They aren’t for resale, they don’t have any cash value and they won’t be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes are for the intended recipient and you can’t transfer them to anyone else. The codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or code other than in the way set out above.