Double Welcome Bonus – Barclaycard Avios Plus Terms and Conditions
1. This document sets out the terms and conditions for a double welcome bonus for Barclaycard Avios Plus (the “Double Welcome Bonus Offer”). If you’re new to Barclaycard, you’ll collect 50,000 Avios (usually 25,000 Avios) if you spend £3,000 in your first three months.
2. These Double Welcome Bonus Offer terms and conditions are separate to your credit agreement (your Barclaycard terms and conditions). These rules explain how you can qualify for the 50,000 Avios Double Welcome Bonus Offer. You should read them together with your Barclaycard terms and conditions.
3. You’ll qualify for the offer provided that you:
Are new to Barclaycard
Have applied for the Barclaycard Avios Plus during the qualifying period from 20 June 2022 to 18 July 2022
Have been accepted for the Barclaycard Avios Plus credit card
Spend £3,000 in your first three months
4. We’ll only apply one Avios welcome bonus in relation to your card to your British Airways Executive Club (“BAEC”) account during the lifetime of your card account. If you close your card account after you receive your Avios welcome bonus and then open another Barclaycard Avios card account within 2 years after you closed the original account, you will not be eligible for another Avios welcome bonus.
Receiving your double welcome bonus
5. To enable you to use your Avios, a BAEC account will be created for you when you are accepted for your card account, unless you choose to use your existing BAEC membership. In order to collect Avios, your card will be linked with your BAEC account. This account must be open at the time your bonus Avios are credited to you.
6. Once you reach the qualifying spend amount, the Avios Double Welcome Bonus will be added to your BAEC account on the second working day of the following month.
7. The BAEC and all Avios issued and redeemed under these rules are subject to British Airways Executive Club terms and conditions which are available at https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/terms-and-conditions
8. If your BAEC account has been closed when the Avios are scheduled to be loaded, we will be unable to credit your account with the 50,000 Avios.
9. You’re responsible for your own tax obligations. It’s your choice if you want to seek independent legal and tax advice. We aren’t responsible for determining any tax liability you might have because you’re earning Avios, and we aren’t able to advise you on this.
Changing these rules
10. Barclaycard reserves the right to withdraw or amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we withdraw the scheme and you remain eligible for the 50,000 Avios, we will credit this to your BAEC account.
11. These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of this promotion.
12. The Promoter of this offer is Barclays Bank PLC of 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.