This document sets out the rules for this prize draw. Make sure you read them carefully and understand them all before you enter the draw.
Barclaycard is running a promotion giving you a chance to win one of three pairs of 2 tickets to see "Yonex Badminton Championships Finals". The three pairs of tickets will be won separately by three individual winners (the “Prize Draw”). By entering, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- “Barclaycard”, “we”, “us” and “ours” means Barclays Bank PLC. “The Promoter” means Barclaycard.
Who may enter?
- The Prize Draw is open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. You are not eligible for the Prize Draw if you are employed by Barclaycard or you are materially connected to the administration of the Prize Draw.
How to enter
- You can enter the Prize Draw from 07:00 28 February 2015 until 23:59 1 March 2015. Entries made after this time will not be valid, even if they appear to be registered.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is free. To enter the Prize Draw, you must tweet your favourite badminton player with the hashtag "#courttkts" or comment on the Facebook post.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Lost, delayed, undelivered, incomplete or multiple entries will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw winners will win one of three pairs of 2 tickets to see "Yonex All England Badminton Championships Finals" at 4pm on Sunday 8 March 2015 at the Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham.
- One prize draw winner will be selected to win a signed England Team jersey, VIP Courtside pod seating from 4pm until end of play (arena seating prior), access to members' lounge and one glass of complimentary champagne per person.
- Two runners up will be selected to win VIP Courtside pod seating from 4pm until end of play (arena seating prior), access to members' lounge and complimentary champagne. Doors to the venue open to the public on Sunday 8 March 2015 at 10:30, the Championships Show (pre-play entertainment in the arena) starts at 11:30 and play begins at 12:30. Prize winners can take their seats in the arena any time from 10:30. The VIP Courtside session is from 16:00 to the end of play. (the “Prize”).
- The Prize has no cash equivalent, and no alternatives will be offered. The Prize and participation in the Prize Draw cannot be exchanged or transferred, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions. However, in the event that the Prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Prize Draw winner is responsible for their own expenses incurred in connection with the Prize, including travel and accommodation expenses
Selecting the Winners
- The winners will be drawn at random on Monday 2 March 2015 from all eligible entries.
- The Promoter will try to notify the winners by social media channels The Promoter can replace any entrant selected as the winner if:
11.1. the entrant cannot be reached by social media or does not respond by 23.59 on 4 March 2015; or
11.2. we reasonably believe that the entrant has broken one of these rules.
- The winner will receive their Prize by collecting tickets at the Box Office at the Barclaycard Arena on the 8 April 2015 and therefore they should make sure they bring ID with them.
- The Promoter’s selection of the winner is final. The name and county of the winner will be made available to anyone by sending an email to email@example.com ; within twenty eight (28) days of the published closing date. No other correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish names, photographs and county of the winner or to publicise the Prize-giving presentation after the date of the draw.
- Barclaycard and the Promoter will only collect, store and use your personal information, such as name, age, telephone number and email address for the purposes of entering you into and administering the Prize Draw as set out in these rules, and not for any other purpose without your consent. This will not affect any existing marketing preferences that you have registered with Barclaycard.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you consent that your personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to administer the Prize Draw. We will never pass your information to any third party for them to use in their own direct marketing, without your consent.
- Your personal information will be held on record for a short period of time as necessary to administer the Prize Draw and then securely destroyed.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither Barclaycard nor the Promoter will be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered in connection with the Prize Draw (including any damage to your or any other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading or accessing any materials), or any delays or failure (in whole or in part) to perform any of its obligations if such delay or failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
- The Prize Draw is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook/Twitter. You agree to release Facebook/Twitter from any liability associated with this Prize Draw.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter may choose to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw.
- By submitting an entry, you warrant that all information submitted as part of the entry is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries.
- These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of this Prize Draw.
- The Promoter is Barclaycard, 1234 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7SG