Capital Up Close presents Anne-Marie
Capital Up Close presents Anne-Marie with Barclaycard Prize Draw
This document sets out the rules for this prize draw. Make sure you read them carefully and understand them all before you enter the draw.
Barclaycard is running a promotion (the “Prize Draw”), between 10:01 Friday 9 July 2021 and 16:00 GMT Wednesday 21 July 2021 (the “Promotional Period”) that gives you a chance to win One pair of GA tickets to Capital Up Close presents Anne Marie with Barclaycard on Wednesday 28 July at Under the Bridge, Chelsea. There will be a total of 60 winner(s).
By entering, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The “Promoter”, Barclays”, “Barclaycard”, “we”, “us” and “ours” means Barclays Execution Services Limited.
2. “Barclays Employee” for the purposes of this Prize Draw means a full time or part time employee on a permanent or fixed term contract, or anyone undertaking an internship, sub-contracting role, or work placement with one of the following entities or their direct suppliers at the time of the draw:
a) Clydesdale Financial Services Limited
b) Barclays Bank UK PLC
c) Barclays Bank PLC
d) Barclays Execution Services Limited
Who may enter?
3. The Prize Draw is open to United Kingdom residents, aged 18 or over at the time of entry only, who meet the criteria set out in Clause 7 of these terms and conditions.
4. You are not eligible for the Prize Draw if you are a Barclays Employee or materially connected to the administration of the Prize Draw.
5. Entry into the Prize Draw is free.
6. You can enter the Prize Draw from 10:01 GMT on Friday 9 July 2021 until 16:00 GMT on Wednesday 21 July 2021 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries made after this time will not be valid, even if they appear to be registered.
7. To be entered into the Prize Draw you must:
• correctly answer the multiple choice question on the Barclaycard Prize Draw web form, accessible via the Barclaycard website or the Barclaycard AR experience. The online submission form will require you to submit your name and email address. This information will be used in accordance with Clauses (23-26).
8. There will be one entry per person, multiple entries will not be counted.
9. Lost, delayed, undelivered, incomplete, entries made via third parties, or multiple entries will not be entered into the Prize Draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
10. Entries with obscenities, of a defamatory nature, include any personal details (eg address or bank details), or infringe any third party rights will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
11. There will be 60 winners. The following are collectively defined as the “Prize”. Each winner will receive one pair of General Admission (GA) tickets (two in total) to attend the Capital Up Close presents Anne Marie show with Barclaycard at Under the Bridge, Chelsea on 28 July 2021. Both attendees must be 18 or over.
Should the event be postponed, or travelling to/from the event be restricted due to local or national government restrictions in relation to Covid 19, the Promoter or their agents will contact the winners in such an event provided any government changes are announced with sufficient notice. Any cancelation or rescheduling due to any other reason will be announced by the Promoter and alternative provision at a future date will be arranged, no cash alternative will be offered. Before travelling to and from the event the winners will need to check the current, up to date government information in relation to any Covid 19 restrictions and follow any government guidance
12. The Prize has no cash equivalent and no alternatives to the Prize will be offered. The Prize and participation in the Prize Draw cannot be exchanged or transferred, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions. However, in the event that the Prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative Prize of equal or greater value.
13. The Prize will be delivered as a PDF e-ticket by the Global Media Ticketing team to the email address used to enter the prize draw up to 1 day before the event.
14. Due to the uncertainty around the full impact of the Coronavirus, there may be delays with ticket deliveries.
15. Barclays is not liable for delayed or non-delivery of the Prize for any reason beyond its control, including but not limited to loss or theft in transit or any failure by you to accept delivery of and or collect your Prize for any reason.
16. The Prize Draw winner is responsible for their own expenses, incurred in connection with the Prize.
17. The Promotor shall not be liable or responsible in case a winner should fail to use the Prize, for any reason whatsoever.
Selecting the Winners
18. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent party, Promo Veritas, at latest 17:00 GMT on Thursday 22 July (the “Draw Date”) from all eligible entries.
19. Barclays will notify the winner(s) via the email provided in the Barclaycard Prize Draw entry form by 17:00 GMT Friday 26 July. The e-ticket will be supplied by Global Media via the same email address.
20. The Promoter can replace any entrant selected as the winner if:
(a) The entrant cannot be contacted via the details submitted
(b) We reasonably believe that the entrant has broken one of these rules.
21. With the exception of any winner who has requested a suppression of their details under applicable data protection laws, the name and county of the winner(s) will be made available to anyone sending an email entitled “Capital Up Close presents Anne Marie with Barclaycard prize draw winner disclosure’ to the following email address email@example.com> within twenty-eight (28) days of the published closing date.
22. Winners of this promotion can request for a suppression of any disclosure of their details subject to any requirements to share promotion prize winner’s information with relevant regulators or to fulfil a legal requirement. All winners will be offered this right at the point of the winning notification detailed in Clause 19.
23. The Promoter’s selection of the winner is final. No other correspondence will be entered into.
24. Barclays will only collect, store and use your personal information, such as name, age and basic contact details including email address, for the purposes of entering you into, administering, and promoting the Prize Draw as set out in these rules, and not for any other purpose without your consent. This will not affect any existing marketing preferences that you have registered with Barclays.
25. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent that your personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to administer the Prize Draw. Barclays will ensure that any third parties processing or storing your personal information for the Prize Draw, shall comply with the same data protection requirements as Barclays and this personal data will only be processed for the purposes of administering this Prize Draw. The winner of the Prize Draw consents that their personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to publicise the Prize Draw. If required, the winner of the Prize Draw consents to their personal address being transferred to a courier company/postal service for the purpose of delivering the Prize. We will never pass your information to any third party for them to use in their own direct marketing, without your consent.
26. Personal information for all entrants will be held on record for as short a period of time as necessary to administer the Promotion and then securely destroyed. Personal information for winner’s will be held on file for a period of up to one year to satisfy regulatory reporting requirements on prize giving activities in different jurisdictions.
28. It is the responsibility of the entrant to judge their fitness in relation to any medical condition(s) which could impact their safe participation in and or use of the Prize.
29. To the extent permitted by law, Barclays will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered in connection with the Prize Draw (including any damage to your or any other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading or accessing any materials), or any delays or failure (in whole or in part) to perform any of its obligations if such delay or failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
30. The Prize Draws are not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You agree to release Twitter, Facebook and Instagram from any liability associated with the Prize Draws.
31. This Prize Draw is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by the third parties referenced in these terms and associated marketing, products or retailers featured in the prizes. Trademarks, logos and names of the third parties, products and retailers are the property of their respective owners.
32. To the extent that the Prize is viewed by HM Revenue & Customs as a taxable benefit-in-kind, Barclays will pay the full UK tax and social security liability arising on the associated benefit-in-kind on behalf of the winner(s). This will not affect the winning participants’ personal tax positions.
33. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter may choose to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw at any time.
34. By submitting an entry, you warrant that all information submitted as part of the entry is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries.
35. These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of this Prize Draw.
36. The Promoter is Barclaycard 1 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5HP.