Barclaycard is running a promotion giving you a chance to win five pairs of tickets to Reading & Leeds Festival 2019 from Wednesday 22 August 2018 to Monday 27 August 2018 (the “Prize Draw”). By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The “Promoter”, “Barclaycard”, “we”, “us” and “ours” means Barclays Bank PLC. Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank and Barclays Bank UK PLC.
Who may enter?
2. The Prize Draw is open to Barclaycard customers who reside in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland). You are not eligible for the promotion if you are materially connected to the administration of the Prize Draw.
How to enter
3. From 07:00am Wednesday 22nd August – 12.00pm Monday 27th August 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries made after this time will not be valid, even if they appear to be registered.
4. You will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw when: (a) you visit the Co-Op store located in The Village in the campsite at Reading & Leeds Festival and (b) you use your Barclaycard for a purchase in-store (excluding cash withdrawals) (an “Eligible Entry”).
5. Multiple entries are permitted.
6. Entry into the Prize Draw is automatic. To opt out of the Prize Draw, contact us at email@example.com
7. If you have opted out of marketing, your entries will not be entered in the Prize Draw
8. Lost, delayed, undelivered or incomplete entries will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
9. The five Prize Draw winners will win two General Admission tickets to Reading & Leeds Festival 2019 (the “Prize”). There will be five winners
10. The Prize has no cash equivalent, and no alternatives will be offered. The Prize and participation in the Prize Draw cannot be exchanged or transferred, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the Promoter , Live Nation. However, in the event that the Prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
11. The Prize Draw winner is responsible for their own expenses incurred in connection with the Prize, including travel and accommodation expenses.
Selecting the winner
12. The five winners will be drawn at random on 18th September 2018 from all Eligible Entries.
13. The Promoter will try to notify the winners by email and phone on 20th September 2018. The winner will be contacted using the existing contact details held on the winner’s Barclaycard customer record.
14. The Promoter can replace any entrant selected as the winner if:
1) the entrant has not responded within 2 days of us notifying the entrant that they have won; or
2) we reasonably believe that the entrant has broken one of these rules.
15. If we have not had a response from the winners within 2 days, the Prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner will be selected on 9th August 2018.
16. Once the winner has been notified, they will be given instructions on how to collect their tickets in 2019.
17. The Promoter’s selection of the winner is final. The name and county of the winner will be available to anyone who sends an email entitled ‘Barclaycard Festivals with Co-Op’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org within twenty-eight (28) days, starting from the date of when the winner has been confirmed. No other correspondence will be entered into.
18. Barclaycard will only collect, store and use your personal information, such as name, age, telephone number and email address for the purposes of entering you into and administering the Prize Draw as set out in these rules, and not for any other purpose without your consent. This will not affect any existing marketing preferences that you have registered with Barclaycard.
19. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent that your personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to administer the Prize Draw. We will never pass your information to any third party for them to use in their own direct marketing, without your consent.
20. Your personal information will be held on record for a short period of time as necessary to administer the Prize Draw and then securely destroyed.
21. To the extent permitted by law, Barclaycard will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered in connection with the Prize Draw (including any damage to your or any other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading or accessing any materials), or any delays or failure (in whole or in part) to perform any of its obligations if such delay or failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
22. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, Barclaycard may choose to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw.
23. By submitting an entry, you warrant that all information submitted as part of the entry is true, current and complete. Barclaycard reserves the right to verify all entries.
24. Trademarks, logos and names or the products and retailers are the property of their respective owner.
25. Barclaycard reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
26. The Promoter of the Prize Draw is Barclaycard, 1234 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7SG
27. These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of this Prize Draw.
Additional terms and conditions will apply whilst at the event see Reading & Leeds Festival Terms & Conditions at https://www.readingfestival.com/2018-weekend-ticket-terms-and-conditions and https://www.leedsfestival.com/2018-weekend-ticket-terms-and-conditions