Barclaycard is running a promotion giving you a chance to win a Backstage Tour for you and three other attendees of the Barclayard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park 2019; on each Live Music Day of Barclaycard Presents British Summer Time Hyde Park 2019; (the “Competition”).
By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The “Promoter”, “Barclaycard”, “we”, “us” and “ours” means Barclays Bank PLC. Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank and Barclays Bank UK PLC.
2. “Live Music Day” means the following dates at Barclaycard presents British Summertime Hyde Park 2019 :
a) Friday 5th July 2019,
b) Satuday 6th July 2019,
c) Sunday 7th July 2019,
d) Saturday 14th July 2019,
e) Sunday 15th July 2019
Who may enter?
2. The Competition is open to Barclaycard customers who are over the of 16, and who reside in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands). You are not eligible for the promotion if you are materially connected to the administration of the Competition .
How to enter
3. Entry into the Competition is from 13.00 until 15:30 on each Live Music Day (the “Promotion Period”). Entries made after this time will not be valid, even if they appear to be registered
4. Entry into the competition is free
5. To Enter the Competition, you must:
6. Only one entry per person is permitted for the duration of the Competition.
7. Lost, delayed, undelivered, incomplete or multiple entries will not be entered into the Competition.
8. There will be one winner on each Live Music Day of Barclaycard presents British Summertime Hyde Park 2019
9. The winner will receive a Backstage Tour for themselves and up to three (3) other attendees ( a total of four places) of Barclaycard Presents British Summer time at Hyde Park 2019 (the “Prize”) for the same day that they enter the competition.
10. The time of the tour will be confirmed to the winner when they are notified that they have won. The time of the tour is set by the Promoter; and cannot be changed.
11. The winner and their other attendees will need to meet a member of Barclaycard staff at the entrance to the Barclaycard Sensorium.
12. The winner must arrive at the entrance to the Barclaycard Sensorium, ten (10) minutes before the tour start time.
13. If the winner has not arrived five (5) minutes after the tour start time, the tour will not take place, and the Winner will forfeit the Prize.
14. The Winner must be in attendance in order for the tour to take place.
15. The tour is only valid on the day the Prize is won.
16. Winners and their attendees must respect the backstage areas at all time, and are not permitted to approach, or take any images of artists or celebrities. Any Winner or any one of their attendees who breaches this rule will be asked to leave the tour.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the Tour at any time.
18. The Prize has no cash equivalent, and no alternatives will be offered. The Prize and participation in the Competition cannot be exchanged or transferred, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the Promoter, AEG. However, in the event that the Prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
19. The Competition winner is responsible for their own expenses incurred in connection with the Prize, including travel and accommodation expenses.
Selecting the winner
19. A winner will be drawn on each Live Music Day, at random, from a pool of people who have identified all five scents correctly. The drawing of the winner will take place at 16:15 on each Live Music Day from all Eligible Entries received that day.
20. In the event that none of the entrants have provided five (5) correct responses, then the winner will be drawn from the pool of entrants who have provided four (4) correct responses. If required, this process will continue until there is at least one entrant who has provided at least one (1) correct response.
21. In the event that only one entrant has provided the required number of correct responses, they will be declared the Winner and notified in line with these Terms and Conditions.
22. If there are no entries with a correct response; there will be no Winner for that particular Live Music Day.
23. The Promoter will contact the winner to notify them by phone at 16:20.
24. The Promoter can replace any entrant selected as the winner if:
a) the entrant has not responded within 15 minutes from us attempting to notify them that they have won; or
b) the winner has already won the Competition on another Live Music Day
c) we reasonably believe that the entrant has broken one of these rules.
25. Once the winner has been notified, they will be given instructions on what time and where to meet for the Backstage Tour.
26. With the exception of any winner who has requested a suppression of their details under applicable data protection laws, the name and county of the winner(s) will be made available to anyone sending an email entitled ‘Barclaycard Festivals ‘to the following email address email@example.com; within twenty-eight (28) days of the published closing date.
27. Winners of this promotion can request for a suppression of any disclosure of their details subject to any requirements to share promotion prize winners information with relevant regulators or to fulfil a legal requirement. All winners will be offered this right at the point of they are notified that they are a winner as detailed in Clause
23 of the terms and conditions.
28. The Promoter’s selection of the winner is final. No other correspondence will be entered into.
29. Barclaycard will only collect, store and use your personal information, such as name, age, telephone number and email address for the purposes of entering you into and administering the Competition as set out in these rules, and not for any other purpose without your consent. This will not affect any existing marketing preferences that you have registered with Barclaycard.
30. By entering the Competition, you consent that your personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to administer the Competition . We will never pass your information to any third party for them to use in their own direct marketing, without your consent.
31. Your personal information will be held on record for a short period of time as necessary to administer the Competition and then securely destroyed.
31. To the extent permitted by law, Barclaycard will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered in connection with the Competition (including any damage to your or any other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading or accessing any materials), or any delays or failure (in whole or in part) to perform any of its obligations if such delay or failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
32. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, Barclaycard may choose to withdraw or amend the Competition .
33. By submitting an entry, you warrant that all information submitted as part of the entry is true, current and complete. Barclaycard reserves the right to verify all entries.
34. Trademarks, logos and names or the products and retailers are the property of their respective owner.
35. Barclaycard reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
36. The Promoter of the Competition is Barclaycard, 1234 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7SG
37. These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of this Competition .
Additional terms and conditions & eligibility criteria will apply whilst at the event see your Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park 2019 ticket for more information.