Barclaycard Sensorium Music Video - Prize Draw
Barclaycard is running a promotion from Thursday 18 July 2019 to Sunday 21 July 2019 giving you a chance to win four (4) x Adult Weekend tickets to Latitude Festival 2020 (the “Prize Draw”). By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The “Promoter”, “Barclaycard”, “we”, “us” and “ours” means Barclays Bank PLC. Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and Barclays Bank UK PLC.
Who may enter?
2. The Prize Draw is open to Barclaycard customers, who are over the age of 16, reside in the United Kingdom (excluding The Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland). You are not eligible for the promotion if you are materially connected to the administration of the Prize Draw.
How to enter
3. From 14.00 Thursday 18 July 2019 until 18.00 Sunday 21 July 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries made after this time will not be valid, even if they appear to be registered.
4. You will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw when you share your Barclaycard Sensorium music video on your social channels using the hashtag #BarclaycardLatitude
5. Multiple entries are permitted.
6. Entry into the Prize Draw is automatic. To opt out of the Prize Draw, contact us at Experientialmarketingteam@barclayscorp.com
7. Lost, delayed, undelivered or incomplete entries will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
8. There will be one (1) winner. The winner will receive four (4) x Adult Weekend tickets to Latitude Festival 2020 (the “Prize”).
9. The Prize has no cash equivalent, and no alternatives will be offered. The Prize and participation in the Prize Draw cannot be exchanged or transferred, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the event owner, Festival Republic. However, in the event that the Prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
10. The Prize Draw winner is responsible for their own expenses incurred in connection with the Prize, including travel and accommodation expenses.
Selecting the winner
12. The winner will be drawn at random on Monday 22nd July 2019 from all Eligible Entries.
13. The Promoter will try to notify the winner by email on Monday 22nd July 2019 [BS:P&CB1]
14. The Promoter can replace any entrant selected as the winner if:
a) the entrant has not responded within 2 days of us notifying them that they have won;
b) the email address provided by the entrant returns as invalid
c) We discover that the social media channel on which the video is shared contains, defamatory, racist or other inappropriate content.
d) We believe that the entrant has broken any one of these rules
15. If we have not had a response from the winners within 2 days from Monday 22nd July 2019, the Prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner will be selected on Thursday 25th July 2019.
16. Once the winner has been notified, they will be given instructions on how to receive the tickets.
17. The winner and their guest’s entry to Latitude Festival will be subject to the Ticket Terms and Conditions and the Event Terms and Conditions of Festival Republic.
18. With the exception of any winner who has requested a suppression of their details under applicable data protection laws, the name and county of the winner(s) will be made available to anyone sending an email entitled ‘Barclaycard Festivals ‘to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org; within twenty eight (28) days of the published closing date.
19. Winners of this promotion can request for a suppression of any disclosure of their details subject to any requirements to share promotion prize winners information with relevant regulators or to fulfil a legal requirement. All winners will be offered this right at the point of the winning notification detailed in Clause 6.
20. The Promoter’s selection of the winner is final. No other correspondence will be entered into.
21. Barclaycard will only collect, store and use your personal information, such as name, age, telephone number, home address and email address for the purposes of entering you into and administering the Prize Draw as set out in these rules, and not for any other purpose without your consent. This will not affect any existing marketing preferences that you have registered with Barclaycard.
22. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent that your personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to administer the Prize Draw. We will never pass your information to any third party for them to use in their own direct marketing, without your consent.
23. Your personal information will be held on record for a short period of time as necessary to administer the Prize Draw and then securely destroyed.
24. To the extent permitted by law, Barclaycard will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered in connection with the Prize Draw (including any damage to your or any other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading or accessing any materials), or any delays or failure (in whole or in part) to perform any of its obligations if such delay or failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
25. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, Barclaycard may choose to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw.
26. By submitting an entry, you warrant that all information submitted as part of the entry is true, current and complete. Barclaycard reserves the right to verify all entries.
27. Trademarks, logos and names or the products and retailers are the property of their respective owner.
28. Barclaycard reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
29. The Promoter of the Prize Draw is Barclaycard, 1234 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7SG
30. These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of this Prize Draw.
Additional terms and conditions will apply whilst at the event see www.latitudefestival.com/terms-conditions/ for more information.