The Barclays FA Women’s Super League Opening Match Ticket Giveaway Terms and Conditions
(1) This ticket giveaway promotion is for tickets to the opening matches of the Barclays FA Women’s Super League (the “Promotion”) as detailed below:
a. Manchester City vs Manchester United (kick off at 3pm) at Etihad Stadium on Saturday 7 September 2019, or
b. Chelsea FC v Tottenham Hotspur (Kick off at 12:30pm) at Stamford Bridge on Sunday 8 September 2019 (the “Opening Matches”).
(2) The Promotion is available from 9am on 7 August 2019 and is open to existing Barclaycard customers, aged 18 and over, based in the UK (excluding Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man).
(3) There is a total of 620 tickets available for each of the Opening Matches. Tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Barclaycard customers may request up to four tickets for each of the Opening Matches for the Barclays FA Women’s Super League games, subject to availability.
(4) You are not eligible for this Promotion if you are an employee of Barclays Bank UK, Barclays Bank UK PLC or Barclays Execution Services or you are materially connected to the administration of the Promotion. An employee for the purposes of this Promotion means a full time or part time employee on a permanent or fixed term contract.
(5) Entry into the Promotion is free.
How to obtain ticket(s):
(6) For tickets to the Manchester City vs Manchester Utd match, please click the button underneath and follow the instructions below:
• Select ‘Buy Tickets’ for the Manchester City Women v Manchester United Women;
• Enter the promotion code “BARCLAYS1”
• Choose seating within an available block and;
• Login / register for an account with Manchester City to complete your order.
(7) For tickets to the Chelsea FC vs Tottenham Hotspur match, please click the button underneath and follow the instructions below:
• Enter the number of tickets you wish to obtain;
• When asked to enter your billing/mailing address, please select the toggle ‘Free Tickets’
• Enter your billing address – this is the address the tickets will be sent to
(8) Barclays have no control over seat allocation and cannot guarantee attendees and their guests will be seated together. Anyone under the age of 14, must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
(10) These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of this Promotion.
(11) The Promoter is Barclays Bank UK PLC of 1 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5HP