£20 cashback terms and conditions
You could receive £5 cashback every three months from the date you open your account, provided you make at least your minimum payments on time and don’t exceed your credit limit. The offer is valid over the first year from account opening, giving you four periods (months 0-3, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12) in which you could earn up to £5 cashback.
This means you only receive the maximum £20 cashback amount if you manage your account sensibly for 12 months. If at any point you miss a payment or go over your credit limit you will no longer qualify for cashback in future periods.
To qualify, you need to continue to do the following, for each period:
- Make at least your minimum payments on time
- Not exceed your credit limit
- Not give us notice to withdraw or close the account at the time the cashback is due
- Keep your account active by making a purchase in each period (months 0-3, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12)
- This offer is only valid for new customers who have successfully applied during the qualifying period (16th March to 6th April 2022) and can be withdrawn at any time.
- The cashback will be credited to your Barclaycard account within 35 days of the end of each three monthly period.