£40 Cashback Terms and Conditions
You could receive £10 cashback every 3 months from the date you open your account, when you make at least your minimum payments on time and don’t exceed your credit limit. The offer is valid over the first year from account opening, giving you four periods in which you could earn cashback up to £40.
The four periods are months 0-3, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12 and you will receive £10 cashback for each period. This means you only receive the maximum £40 cashback amount if you manage your account sensibly for the entire 12 month duration. If at any point you miss a payment or go over your credit limit you will no longer qualify.
- To qualify for up to £40 cashback over the twelve month period you need to do the following consecutively for each monthly period:
Make at least your minimum payments on time
- Not exceed your credit limit
- Keep your Barclaycard Initial account in good order
- You have not given us notice to withdraw or to close the account at the time the cashback is due
- You will also need to keep your account active by making a purchase in each period (months 0-3, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12).
The offer is only valid for customers who have applied during the qualifying period: 20 December 2017 to 7 February 2018. This offer can be withdrawn at any time.
The cashback will be credited to your Barclaycard account within 35 days of the end of each 3 monthly period