ePDQ moto – extra features add flexibility
Our solutions allow you to offer your customers a better service and allow you to benefit from simple transaction processing and tracking. Using secure payment pages, our ePDQ moto essential and ePDQ moto extra options allow you to securely process payments for mail and telephone orders.
- Access from any device connected to the internet
- Quick and easy to use
- No dedicated phone line required
- Each member of staff has own ID and password for added security.
Choose your solutionWe offer two e-terminal solutions, with either standard or more advanced functionality options, depending on your business requirements:
ePDQ moto essential
ePDQ moto extra
is a simple, yet secure e-terminal solution ideal for businesses processing small volumes of transactions, enabling you to take payments by mail order or telephone. It offers your customers a better service and you an opportunity to open your business to more of them
offers more capacity for those businesses processing higher volumes of orders. It offers you all the security of ePDQ moto essential, yet with more capacity and functionality. Help to build customer confidence and grow your business.
A step-by-step guide to applying for ePDQ moto essential and ePDQ moto extra
- Apply using our standard application process to start accepting online payments.
- Once we've processed your application, you'll receive a welcome letter with your next steps.
- We will email you to confirm your login details to the ePDQ back office where you can access all of your user documentation.
- You are then ready to start integrating ePDQ moto essential or ePDQ moto extra into your system and to carry out testing before going live.
- When you're ready to go live, select the activation button in the back office.
- Once you have completed this you will then need to contact Barclaycard to set your account to live processing.
- Finally, we will send you a confirmation email to let you know your store's ready to start accepting card payments.
Fees and charges
ePDQ moto fees and charges:ePDQ moto essential is available either as a pay-as-you-go service or with a monthly contract. If you don't know how much you might use our service, you can pay an upfront fee to set your account up and then only pay a flat rate percentage when you make a sale – there are no monthly fees. Alternatively, you might prefer to commit to a monthly contract and then pay lower transaction fees.
ePDQ moto essential –pay-as-you-go*:
ePDQ moto essential – contract:
- Joining fee – to cover the cost of setting up your account
- Monthly Subscription fee – for regular use of the service
- Merchant service charge – the fee for processing credit and debit card payments. This is provided on a bespoke basis, depending on your business size and type
- Gateway fee – charged per transaction.
DocumentationThe following guides are available so you can understand how to use ePDQ moto.
ePDQ Back Office user guide (PDF 202KB)
How to use ePDQ moto including how to access and manage transactions.
ePDQ e-Terminal user guide (PDF 114KB)
How to process transactions via ePDQ moto.
ePDQ Fraud Detection Module (FDM) (PDF 219KB)
Configuration guide for how to configure your fraud settings.
Peace of mind
- Enhanced fraud control
- Card Security Code (CSC) verification
- Customer address checks
- Fully compliant PCI DSS solution
- Ability to set different access levels for staff.