This document sets out the rules for this prize draw. Make sure you read them carefully and understand them all before you enter the draw.
Barclaycard is running a promotion giving you a chance to win a pair of tickets for Barclaycard presents British Summer Time on 6 - 9 July, 13 July or 14 July 2018 at Hyde Park, (the “Prize Draw”). By entering, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. “The Promoter” “Barclaycard”, “we”, “us” and “ours” means Barclays Bank PLC. Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC whose registered office is 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.
Who may enter?
2. The Prize Draw is open to Barclaycard Business customers who have received this mailing, are UK based (excluding Northern Ireland) and aged 18 or over.
3. You are not eligible for the Prize Draw if you: (a) are a Barclaycard Business customer that has fallen short of their credit card payments and / or broken the terms of your Barclaycard Business card agreement, (b) are employed by Barclaycard, or (c) you are materially connected to the administration of the Prize Draw.
How to enter
4. You can enter the Prize Draw from 12:01am 1st May until 11.59 pm 31st May 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries made after this time will not be valid, even if they appear to be registered.
5. To enter the Prize Draw, you must make a new purchase using your Barclaycard Business card (an “Eligible Transaction”) during the Promotion Period. An Eligible Transaction excludes all other transactions, including cash transactions, fees and refunds.
6. There is no minimum spend for entry into the Prize Draw.
7. Multiple entries are permitted within the Promotion Period, up to a maximum of 10 entries per cardholder.
8. Barclaycard Business customers can opt out of the Prize Draw by sending an email confirming this request, with your company name included, to email@example.com before 11.59pm on 31 May 2018.
9. The Prize Draw winners will win one pair of the following tickets (the “Prize”). Tickets will be allocated at random to winning customers and cannot be refunded or replaced.
A pair of tickets for The Cure plus guests on 7 July 2018;
A pair of tickets for Eric Clapton plus guests on 8 July 2018;
A pair of tickets for Paul Simon plus guests on 9 July 2018;
A pair of tickets for Michael Bublé plus guests on 13 July 2018;
10. The Prize has no cash equivalent, and no alternatives will be offered. The Prize and participation in the Prize Draw cannot be exchanged or transferred, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions related to the tickets. However, in the event that the Prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
11. The Prize Draw winners are responsible for their own expenses incurred in connection with the Prize, including travel and accommodation expenses.
Selecting the Winners
12. The winners will be drawn at random on 11 June 2018 (the “Draw Date”) from all eligible entries. There will be a total of 50 winners.
13. We will try to notify the winners by email and phone call on or before 15 June 2018, using the contact details registered for the winning cardholders. We can replace any entrant selected as a winner if:
13.1. the entrant cannot be reached by telephone or email within forty-eight (48) hours of us sending an email or telephone call notifying the entrant that they have won; or
13.2. we reasonably believe that the entrant has broken one of these rules.
14. Tickets will be sent out by post, in the name of the winning cardholder, 1-2 weeks before the date of the Barclaycard presents British Summertime event, as set out in clause 9.
15. Our selection of the winners is final. The name and county of the winners will be made available to anyone sending a stamped, addressed envelope entitled Barclaycard Presents British Summertime prize draw to Barclaycard Business Solutions , Level 13, 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, within twenty-eight (28) days of the published Draw Date. No other correspondence will be entered into.
16. We reserve the right to publish names, photographs and county of the winners or to publicise the Prize-giving presentation after the date of the draw.
17. We will only collect, store and use your personal information, such as name, age, telephone number and email address for the purposes of entering you into and administering the Prize Draw as set out in these rules, and not for any other purpose without your consent. This will not affect any existing marketing preferences that you have registered with Barclaycard.
18. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent that your personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to administer the Prize Draw. We will never pass your information to any third party for them to use in their own direct marketing, without your consent.
19. Your personal information will be held on record for a short period of time as necessary to administer the Prize Draw and then securely destroyed.
20. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered in connection with the Prize Draw (including any damage to your or any other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading or accessing any materials), or any delays or failure (in whole or in part) to perform any of its obligations if such delay or failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
21. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside our reasonable control, we may choose to withdraw or amend this Prize Draw.
22. By submitting an entry, you warrant that all information submitted as part of the entry is true, current and complete. We reserve the right to verify all entries.
23. These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of this Prize Draw.