How do you authenticate using a one-time verification code via SMS?
Here’s how you can use an SMS message sent to your mobile phone to confirm it’s you and complete your online payment:
- On the checkout screen, add your Barclaycard details as your payment method.
- A pop-up window will appear with options to confirm it’s you.
- Choose ‘Receive a code by text’ and hit Next.
- An SMS will now be sent to your mobile phone.
- It’ll show the details of your purchase as well as a one-time passcode that you’ll need to confirm it’s you.
- Enter the one-time passcode into the box on the pop-up window and press Submit.
Have a look at our videos, if you need further information on how to authenticate yourself.