I expected a better quality of goods. What can I do?
If you are unhappy with the quality of goods or services you have received and have been unable to resolve the issue with the company directly, we may be able to claim the amount back from the company.
Before we can raise a dispute, you must have tried to resolve the issue with the company. You must have also returned or attempted to return the goods to the company. When returning goods we suggest you use a method which will track the goods as we will need proof of the return.
Please either call our Disputes Team on 0800 008 008* or email GCPDisputes@barclaycard.co.uk**.
We will also need to know the following to progress the claim:
- A detailed description of the item or service ordered
- A full explanation of the quality issue. Please include any documentation you may have from an expert or professional that supports your dispute about the level of quality
- The date you received the goods or services
- The date you returned the goods or cancelled the services. Please include the location of the goods, the name of the shipping company and the tracking number if available
- If it has not been possible to return the goods or cancel the service please supply information relating to how you attempted to return the goods or cancel the services and the response from the company
* Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
** Please include your surname and the last 12 digits of your card number in the email subject line. For security, please do not use the full 16 digit card number.