I have received something different to what I ordered. What can I do?
If what you received differs from what your invoice states you ordered we may be able to claim the amount back from the company.
Before we can raise a dispute, you must have tried to resolve the issue with the company and have returned the goods. We need proof of the return of goods. We must allow the company 15 days from the date the items have been returned to provide either a refund or replacement items. Please either call our Disputes Team on 0800 008 008* or email GCPDisputes@barclaycard.co.uk**
If you don’t receive a refund or replacement after 15 days from the return date. We will require a few things from you to enable us to investigate:
- A full written summary of your dispute including confirmation of how you have attempted to resolve with the company and details of any response given
- An invoice showing what was ordered
- Proof of what was received (including details of differences)
- Proof of return to the company and proof the company have received the returned goods (if returning goods, we suggest you use a tracking method)
* Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
** Please include your surname and the last 12 digits of your card number in the email subject line. For security, please do not use the full 16 digit card number.