You can issue a receipt at the end of a transaction simply by pressing Send Receipt on the transaction screen.
If you want to issue a receipt at a later date, you can do it in three ways – using the app or the portal, or by printing out and filling in the template. Whichever method you prefer, it’s simplicity itself.
You will need the customer’s email address to send a receipt using the app or the portal.
1. Open the menu, either by selecting the menu icon at the top left of the screen, or swiping from left to right.
2. Select the transaction in the summary list. If the transaction is not in the summary list, select ‘View all transactions’ to find and select it.
3. Select ‘Send Receipt’.
4. Fill in the customer’s email address and press ‘Send’.
You will need to know the date of the original transaction to issue a receipt using the portal.
1. First, you need to find the transaction. Use the arrows on either side of the month selector above the graph to choose the right month.
2. Move your mouse over the graph and a circular blue icon will appear. Drag the icon to a date to view that day’s transactions.
All transactions for that day appear below.
3. Find the transaction in the list then click the receipt symbol.
4. Enter the customer’s email address in the popup and press ‘Send receipt’.