Using the Barclaycard Anywhere Portal
Barclaycard Anywhere has its own dedicated portal, where you can access useful information and manage your business account.
Only the business owner who set up the Anywhere service can view all transactions. If the business owner sets up employees to take payments, the employee can only see their own transactions.
1. Use the arrows on either side of the month selector above the graph to choose the right month.
2. Move your mouse over the graph and a circular blue icon will appear. Drag the icon to a date to view that day’s transactions.
All transactions for that day appear below.
Only the business owner can export all transactions. Employees are only able to export their own transactions.
1. Click the ‘Export Data’ button at the top right of the graph.
A popup titled ‘Transactions Statistics’ appears.
2. Select the start and end date of the range you wish to export.
Please note: the date format is currently set to US format - MM/DD/YY.
3. The delimiter field should be set to Comma. If it isn’t, select Comma from the dropdown.
4. Click the blue ‘Export as CSV’ button.
A CSV file will be downloaded into your Downloads folder.
Only the business owner can add employees.
1. Select ‘Settings’
2. Select the ‘Employees’ tab
If you are adding your first employee, click the ‘Activate employee’ feature button before moving onto step 3.
3. Click the ‘Invite employee’ button.
4. Enter the employee’s email address and name
Tick the checkbox if you want the employee to be able to process refunds via the app and portal.
5. Click the ‘Invite employee’ button
The new employee will now appear in the Employees list. Their status will show as ‘Waiting for invite confirmation’. Once they have accepted the invitation, the status will change to ‘Active’.
The employee will now receive an email containing a link they can use to create their own password for their portal account.