Change your payment due date
If your payment is currently due at a time of the month when you’re low on funds, you can change the payment due date on your account to one that’s more convenient for you. There are a few things you need to know about payment due date changes. Once you're happy with them, head to the quick guide to find out how to request your change.
Things you need to know
- There are restrictions on how many times you can make a payment due date change on your Barclaycard. This is to make sure you don’t miss any opportunities to make payments. You can’t change it:
- You can’t fix your payment date. This is because our payment dates are linked to the working days of each month. This means that your payment due date may move due to weekends or bank holidays.
- If the payment due date you’ve requested isn’t available, we’ll always provide you with the nearest available option.
You can use the 'chat' feature in the Barclaycard app to change your payment date.
- Open or download the app and look for 'Contact us' on the help page
- Use our Chat service to tell us what date you'd like to change to
- We'll find the best match for you and let you know straight away
Money worries? We can help
Are you finding it difficult to stay on top of your finances? Or has a change left you with less money to pay your bills? You're not alone. Visit our Money worries page to see how we’ve helped people who may be in a similar situation to you.