Pay at a Barclays ATM
An easier way to pay
With QR codes on all your statements it’s now even quicker and easier to pay for your Barclaycard bill at a selected Barclays ATM. Here’s what you need to do:
- simply visit one of our selected Barclays branches – find your nearest Barclays branch here
- enter your debit card and PIN as normal, and select 'Pay a bill' from the 'Other services' menu
- scan the QR code on your latest Barclaycard statement
- the screen will show your minimum payment; you can pay this, or choose to pay more if you prefer but the minimum payment you can make is £1
- click 'OK' to finish your payment – it's as easy as that
If you’re making a payment from a non-Barclays account, your bank will treat the payment as a cash withdrawal so it must be within your daily cash limit. This will reduce the amount of cash you can withdraw on the day you make the payment. If you need to pay more than your daily cash limit you can use one of the other payment methods shown on your statement.
For more questions and answers about QR codes and how to pay your Barclaycard bill, visit our FAQs.