I've made a payment in error, what should I do?

Once a payment is entered and released into the Faster Payment clearing system, it can't be recalled.

If you've made a duplicate payment, or paid more than you needed to in error, you can contact our Customer Services Team.

To have the funds returned to you or transferred into a linked account, your payment must be cleared.