If I change the name on my account, will you send me a new card?

We won’t automatically send a replacement card if you update your personal details, but you can ask us for an updated card.

If you prefer, you can wait for the replacement card we’ll automatically send you three to six weeks before your card’s expiry date. That card will show your updated name.

Other popular questions about account servicing