I'm newly self-employed so I can't provide SA302 as I haven’t submitted a tax return yet, what can I do?

If you can't supply your SA302 form, then we won't be able to verify your income. Because of this we'll need to close your account, as we can't be sure that the credit limit you have is affordable for you. We realise this isn't the news you wanted, but we do have a responsibility to make sure that your credit limit is affordable for you.

You can reapply, but you'll need to wait at least 6 months and be able to send the correct documents so we can validate your income.

Other popular questions about account servicing