What do I need to know about Using One Time Access to validate my application ?

One Time Access is an FCA regulated service which is the recommended option if your income is paid into one of the following banks: Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds, Nationwide, Natwest, RBS, Santander, Bank of Scotland, Halifax and First Direct.

Just give our partner credit reference agency, TransUnion, your permission to provide us with your income information going into your main bank account. To do this you'll need to have your online banking details to hand.

If you're self employed or have several accounts that your income is paid into, we recommend you opt for the Upload option, by following the instructions on screen.


Other popular questions about account servicing